Why use Faculty-Staff Clinic?
- Immediate advice or prescriptions for urgent complaints/symptoms
- Close proximity to work: we are on campus in the UMC building (850 5th Avenue East)
- Front door parking
- Convenience: little or no waiting because care is limited to UA employees and dependents
- High quality medical care from experienced board certified nurse practitioners with physicians, laboratory and radiology services in-house
- Copay is $20, which is 20 percent lower than what you would pay for office visits to other doctors in town
- Clinic is open Monday – Friday, 7:30 a.m. until 4:30 p.m.
(we are open during the lunch hour)
- The copay is not increased if you see one of our doctors as well as the nurse practitioner during the same visit
- You have a private waiting area with Wi-Fi
- You have virtually no paperwork once you initially register (Bamaflex accounts will reimburse)