Internal Medicine Clinic
Welcome to the Internal Medicine Clinic. Our physicians specialize in the care of adults. We provide everything from general physicals to management of acute illnesses to care of chronic disease states, such as hypertension, diabetes and cholesterol problems. Our patients range in age from 16 to 106. We focus on both treatment and prevention of illness. Please see the American College of Physicians site for a more detailed description of the specialty of Internal Medicine. UMC offers on-site lab and x-ray for your convenience.
Opening Hours & Directions
Hours: 8:30-5:00 Monday-Friday
Phone (205) 348-1204
Please arrive 30 minutes early for new patient appointments. The always necessary new patient forms can be accessed here:
- Patient Policies – our clinic policy manual.
- Business office – for billing, insurance or payment questions.
- Clinic Research – our physicians are occasionally involved in clinical research that may have some benefit to our patients. Please click here to see if you might be eligible to participate in a clinical trial.
- Patient Portal – Check appointments and more
- Advance Directive – a link to a website giving sample documents for living wills and healthcare power of attorney